- Noodles - 1 Pkt ( I used Hakka Noodles)
- Salt - As needed
- Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Pepper - As needed
- Take a Bowl with 3/4th of water.
- Throw in the noodles to it and allow it to boil
- Add 2 Tbsp of Oil preferring Gingely Oil.
- When the noodles start boiling and its 3/4th cooked, switch off the stove
- Transfer the same to a siever and show it in Cold Water.
- Take a kadai and pour some Oil.
- Transfer the noodles to it.
- Add salt, and pepper to the same.
- Delicious Pepper Noodles is ready!!!
- Gingely Oil is added to prevent the noodles from Sticking
- You can add Tomato sauce and Soya sauce to the same. I din because my Baby doesn't like the taste, as this noodles happens to be her all time favorite.