- Penne Pasta – 1 Pkt
- Noodles – 1
- Cooked Mixed Veggies – 1 Cup (I used carrot,Peas,Potato,Beans)
- Soya Sauce – 1 Tbsp.
- Chilly Sauce – 1 Tbsp.
- Tomato Sauce – 1 Tbsp.
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Salt – As needed
- Oil – 2 Tbsp.
- Turmeric Powder/Manjal Podi – ¼ Tsp.
- Dhaniya powder/Malli Podi – ¼ Tsp.
- Chilly powder/Mulak Podi – ¼ Tsp.
- Garam Masala – ¼ Tsp.
- Mustard – 1 Tsp
- Curry Leaves – As needed
- Throw in the pasta and Noodles into a Container filled with water.
- Add salt and Oil to it.
- Allow it to boil vigorously till pasta and Noodles becomes Soft
- Transfer the same into a colander and show it under cold tap water
- Heat a kadai and add 1 Tbsp. of Oil.
- Throw in the mustard seeds and allow it to burst.
- Add in the curry leaves along with mixed veggies.
- Throw in the Masala Items along with 2 Tbsp. of water.
- Allow it to boil so that Masala gets coated well to the veggies.
- Add the cooked Noodles Pasta and give it a nice stir.
- Add the Sauce items and Leave it to cool for 5 Mts.
- Delicious Noodles Pasta is ready!!!