This happens to be my Baby's all time favourite.
- Macorani - 1/2 Cup
- Tomato - 2, medium Sized
- Pepper - As Needed
- Cream - 1 Tbsp
- Boil Macorani as per packet instructions (with salt).
- Immerse tomatoes in hot water for a minute and peel off the skin.
- Puree the tomato. Heat a pan and add both the tomato puree.Cook until the raw smell goes off
- Add pepper, fry for a minute until you get nice aroma and then add the cooked pasta
- Mix well and Add parmesan cheese.
- Mix well and add water to loosen the pasta.
- Lastly add sour cream and switch off the stove.
- Mix well to get a creamy texture and sprinkle the pepper.