This is a traditional kerala recepie and i love the heavenly combination a lot!!! its alip smacking dinner item... Off to the recepie!!
- Rice - 1 Cup.
- Green Moong Dal/Pachha Payar - 1/2 Cup
- Scraped Cocnut - 1/4 Cup.
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 Tsp
- Ghee - 1Tbsp
- Transfer the Rice and Green Gram Dal to a pressure cooker.
- Add double the water of it.
- *Cook the rice combo for 4 Whistles and lower the flame for 10 mts.
- Switch off the stove and leave it aside.
- Take ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- Allow the bursting to finish and transfer the same to kanji.
- Add the scraped coconut and your delicious Kanji is ready