Simple and easy to make vegetable Vadas's.....great for parties... loved by all.
- Urad dal - 2 cups
- Grated Carrot - 1/2 cup
- French Beans - 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Cabbage - 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Green Peas - 1/4 cup lightly Crushed
- Corriander Leaves - A Handful Chopped
- Onion - 2 Nicely Chopped
- Green Chilly - 3-4
- Salt - To Taste
- Oil for frying
- Soak the urad dal for 15-20 mins and grind it to a paste in the mixer
- Now mix all the vegetables, green chillies,and corriander Leaves
- Add salt to the dal paste.
- Meanwhile keep the oil hot and ready for frying the Vadas.
- Fry Vadas, till golden brown.
- Serve it hot with coconut chutney.
.If the Grinded Urad Dal paste is too watery the Vada won't come crispy.