- Pasta - 1 Cup (I used Tricolor Pasta) cooked as directed, drained and kept hot
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5/6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (Optional)
- Melt butter and add garlic in a medium sauce pan.
- Cook over medium for 1 minute.
- Add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add milk and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add parsley, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Toss hot pasta with sauce and serve immediately.