A quick and a simple Side Dish.. Perfect for Lunch Boxes!!!
- Aloo/Potatoes - 5-6(Medium)/ 3 (Large)
- Salt - As needed
- Turmeric Powder - A pinch (Optional)
- Pepper Powder - 1 Tbsp (Can be changed according to your needs)
- Oil- 2 Tsp
- Mustard - 1 Tbsp
- Curry Leaves - A few
- Cook the Potatoes and peel off the skin, Smash and keep it aside.
- Heat a Wok, and add the Oil.
- After the oil is heated, add the "To temper" items.
- After the Sizzling sound subsides, add the Smashed Potatoes.
- Allow it to Fry for low flaome for 2-3 Minutes,
- Add the Turmeric Powder, Pepper Powder and Salt.
- Keep it in Low flame and Fry for 12-15 Minutes till the whole gets fried.
- Super deliciopus Pepper Aloo Stir Fry is Ready!!!