I had some Baby Aloo remaining in my Tray, which happens to be there after i made my Baby Aloo Biriyani. So i decided to make Baby Aloo Toast as a side dish for Biriyani.
- Baby Aloo - 25
- Turmeric Powder - A Pinch
- Chilly Powder - 1 Tsp
- Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Boil the Potatoes in Water until they are 3/4th cooked.
- Show the boiled potatoes in Running Tap Water, so that they do not turn Mushy.
- Take a wide Mouthed Vessel.
- Add the Turmeric Powder, Chilly Powder, and Oil. Mix them well. If needed 1 Tbsp of water can be added.
- Throw in the boiled potatoes to it.
- Give it a nice Turn, so that the masala fits well into the Potatoes.
- Leave it aisde like that for 1/2 to 1 Hour.
- Take a Kadai and pour 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Throw in the Marinated Potatoes.
- Keep the stove in Low flame and switch off the stove, when the potatoes turn deep brown in color.