This is a simple one pot meal, which can be made ina hurry. It hardly took 15 mts for me to make this Biriyani.
- Basamthi Rice - 1 Cup.
- Vegetables - 1 Cup Diced into Small Cubes (I used Beans, Carrot, Green Peas)
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Tsp
- Chilly Powder - 1 Tsp
- Malli Podi - 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala - 1/2 Tsp
- Salt - As needed
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Soak the Basmathi Rice in a vessel for 30 Mts.
- In a pressure cooker, add the Oil.
- Saute the Diced vegetables.
- Throw in the Powders (Turmeric,Chilly,Malli) and Salt
- Saute till the raw smell goes off.
- Add the Basmathi Rice and Saute for 2-3 Mts.
- Add the Required Water and close the Pressure cooker with Lid.
- Let it be there till 1 Whistle. Lower the flame and cook for 4 Mts.
- Switch off the Gas and Wait till the pressure goes Off.
- Fluff the Biriyani with a fork.
- Spicy Simple Veg Biriyani is ready!!!