- 1 cup small grain rice (You can use biriyani Rice also)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 4 green chillies
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Cashew Nuts-10-12 (Fried in Ghee)
- Cook the washed rice and allow it to cool.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fry the mustard seeds,chillies,peanuts and turmeric powder.
- Add salt to the frying mixture.
- Take the pan off the stove and add the lemon juice.
- Add the cooked rice and mix thoroughly.
- Add the fried cashew to this.
- Lemon Rice is ready!!!!