This is my ammai's chapathi curry which she use to make it often. I love this curry a a lot!!!!! So sharing it to you also
4 Medium size potatos cut into cubes
2 Large Onion cut into length wise
2 Large Tomato
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1/4 tsp Tarmarind pulp
1 tsp Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Chilli powder
Salt for taste
1. In a kadai pre-heat the oil & splutter some mustard seeds.Add the onion & potato & fry fry till half done.
2. Now, add the chopped tomato,salt & turmeric powder & cook till the potato is fully done.
3. Add the coriander powder,chilli powder & tarmarind pulp & cook for 8-9mts.
4. Garnish it with Coriander leaves & curry leaves.
5. Potato in tomato gravy is ready.Serve with rice,puri,paratha,naan & chappati.