- Plain White Bread - 6 Slices
- Small Capsicum - 1, chopped.
- Small Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Small Tomato - 1 chopped finely
- Sooji/Rava - 2 Tbsp.
- Milk Cream - 3 Tbsp.
- Salt and Pepper - To taste.
- Mix all the ingredients except the bread. Let the mixture stay for 5 mts. Put a non stick Tawa on flame.
- Start applying the mixture on one side of the bread slice. Place that side of slice first to which the mixture is applied.
- Once cooked, Turn aside untill it gets crispy.
- Serve immediately with Sauce,pepper and Chilly Flakes.