So here is a dish which vegetarians can have with the same taste as of the usual Omlette.
- Besan Flour/Kadalamaavu/Chickpea Flour - 2 Cups
- Tomatoes - 2, chopped
- Capsicum - 2, chopped
- Cabbage - 1/4 cup chopped finely
- Carrot - 1/4 cup chopped finely
- Corriander Leaves/Cilantro - 2 tsp.
- Turmeric Powder - A pinch.
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 Tsp.
- Lemon Juice - 1 Tsp.
- Water - As needed.
- Ghee/Butter - For Roasting (Optional. You can use Oil also)
- Salt- to taste
- Throw in all the ingredients except water to a mixing Bowl.
- Now add in the water slowly to get the Omletter/Dosa consistency
- Heat a Tawa, spread the mixture and roast in Butter or ghee till crisp.