- Instant Noodles of your Choice
- Vegetables of your choice – 2 cups (I used carrot,capsicum,peas,tomato and potato)
- Spices of your choice – 1 tsp each ( I used turmeric,garam masala,coriander,cumin,salt)
- Soya Sauce – to taste
- Spice Packet included in the noodles
- Water to cook noodles and to cook veggies
- Oil – 2 tblspn
- Boil lots of water in a sauce pan. Add noodles packet in that water and cook exactly till the time given in the packet.
- Drain it in a colander and rinse well with lots of water, This removes the excess starch from the noodles.
- Now drizzle a tblspn of oil and toss well so that the noodles don’t stick with each other.
- Heat 1 tblspn of oil in a kadai and add fennel seeds in this. Now add all vegetables in this and sauté for 5 mins.
- Add a splash of water and cover the kadai and simmer for 10-15 mins untill the veggies are cooked.
- Now add all the spice powder and the masala packet which is inside the noodles and mix well.
- This mixture should have a little water in this so that it coats all noodles strands.
- Add some soy sauce in this and mix well.Immediately add the noodles in this and toss well.
- Cook for 2 mins and serve hot in a bowl with a fork.